77 LUBRICITE ™
FRENCH PADDING LACQUER- 77 Lubricite is Nitro Cellulose based and has one dozen ingredients that make up our modern-day French Polish. For anyone who hand polishes wood and leather. It can be mixed or blended with our QT and Arti-Olesol alcohol stains for staining and glazing. Use for touch-ups with aniline and mineral powders. $77/Gallon and $30/quart
77 LUBRICITE ™ Hardener– A Nitro Cellulose based additive that makes our 77 Lubricite™ more alcohol and heat resistant. Add 4oz of hardener to 1 quart of 77 Lubricite™ if desired.
QT ALCOHOL STAINS- Our superior (quick time) QT stains are solvent and dye-based.
QT stains are fast drying and are great as a background color or overall stain. This stain penetrates and bites well with brilliant color. Mixes with any of our clear lacquers
Available in gallon sizes. Call or email for prices as they vary.
- 58 OLD ENGLISH
- 1600 LEMON YELLOW
- 2000 FRUITWOOD/YELLOW MAPLE
- 2001 RED MAPLE
- 2003 MEDIUM WALNUT
- 2004 BROWN MAHOGANY
- 2005 RED MAHOGANY DARK
- 2006 RED MAHOGANY
- 2007 BROWN WALNUT
- 2009 EBONY BLACK
- 2010 CHERRY
- 2015 YELLOW
- 2016 ORANGE
- 2020 CORDAVAN
- 2021 LIGHT BROWN WALNUT
- 24485 GREEN- CHECK STOCK
- 24581 BLUE – CHECK STOCK
DP ARTI-OLESOL STAINS- Our Arti -Olesol DP stains have the same superior qualities as our QT stains, but has pigment paste added.
This stain is slower drying than our QT stains and has to be wiped off. It is a non-fading stain with brilliant color.
Mixes with any of our clear lacquers
Available in gallon sizes. Call or email for prices as they vary.
1921 LIGHT BROWN MAHOGANY
- 1975 MED BROWN MAHOGANY
- 1918 DARK BROWN MAHOGANY
- 1993 DARK RED MAHOGANY
- 352 DARK MAHOGANY
- 1928 WHITE
- 1996 GINGER
- 368 LIGHT BROWN
- 362 MEDIUM BROWN
- 365 RED MAPLE
- 392 CHERRY
- 745 OLD WALNUT
- 1183 GOLDEN OAK
- 627 BLACK
THINNERS, REMOVERS, SOLVENTS & BLEACH
- Z-BEST REMOVER– Super strong! Removes quickly epoxy, polyester, catalyzed lacquer or varnish, polyurethane, and multi-coat durable paints, Buttermilk paint, automotive paints, and lacquers. Non-flammable, low evaporation rate. Water washable or neutralize with a solvent such as wash or lacquer thinner. Excellent for flow on, dip tank, or hand stripping. PH activated, may darken the wood, like oak if allowed to dwell on the surface too long. Treat with Oxalic Acid to bring back color. *Methylene Chloride based
- ACETONE– Fast-drying solvent with a multitude of applications. Add to lacquer thinners (up to 50%) in cold weather to speed up the drying time of nitrocellulose lacquers. For cleaning of raw wood or stripped wood and metal prior to finishing or refinishing. Also for rapid removal of moisture from wood surfaces prior to refinishing.
- MODERN BLEACH Two Part – For lightening wood and bleaching out stains. This industrial-strength two-part bleach can NOT be shipped. Top seller and strongest on the market. Use with CAUTION!
- BLUSH ELIMINATOR SOLVENT– Removes blush from sprayed lacquers, after the fact. It partially redissolves the lacquer then releases entrapped moisture. Spray a medium coat over the blushed lacquer. Levels orange peel and overspray too. It doesn’t leave the film soft.
- DENATURED ALCOHOL– Pure denatured alcohol designed for thinning shellac and Sealcoat™. Excellent in wood prep cleaning and moisture removal. Apply a liberal coat at full strength on tight grain woods, it opens up the grain to allow deep penetration of a stain, thus increased color intensity.
- #100 LACQUER THINNER– A superior quality all-purpose, fast-drying thinner. Excellent for neutralizing or washing furniture and millwork surfaces after stripping. Our best seller!
- MINERAL SPIRITS– Premium universal thinner for stains and conventional wood fillers or for slowing down the drying times of penetrating stains and pigmented wiping stains.
- ODORLESS MINERAL SPIRITS– All the properties of regular mineral spirits from which the odor has been distilled off.
- OXALIC ACID– Restores the natural look of the wood patina caused by elevated PH finish removers and weathering. Does NOT bleach the wood, just restores the natural color that has darkened. For best results: dissolve 4oz to 8oz per gallon of warm water then apply by spray, brush, or wipe on. Let dwell on the surface to do its work. Powder form. Corrosive! Do NOT mix with any other product. ONLY with water!
- #219 REDUCER– A medium drying reducer. Use with our BRASS/METAL LACQUERS.
- L-10 RETARDER– Slow drying lacquer thinner. Most add 10%. Add more for slower drying.
- VM&P NAPHTHA– Quick-drying and oilless naphtha. Use in place of or in conjunction with mineral spirits, turpentine or our wiping stain reducer to speed up drying time of stains or conventional paste wood fillers. Thins and cleans oil-based paints and stains. Works well with Japan colors.
BLACK LACQUERS- High solids pigmented nitrocellulose lacquer with excellent build-up properties
- #333 BLACK PRIMER– High solids formula provides excellent sandability. Fast-drying primer that can be used on wood or metal.
- 4 X 222 FLAT BLACK LACQUER– High solids formula provides excellent sandability. Fast drying and can be used on metal if etching thinner is used with it. Can add thinner to desired transparency.
- 10 X 200 S/G BLACK LACQUER– High solids formula provides excellent sandability. Fast drying and can be used on metal if etching thinner is used with it. Can add thinner to desired transparency.
- #106 GLOSS BLACK– High solids formula provides excellent sandability. Fast drying and can also be used on metal if etching thinner is used with it.
WHITE LACQUERS- high solids pigmented nitrocellulose lacquer with excellent build-up properties
- #3005 WHITE UNDERCOAT PRIMER– Fast drying and sands easy without gumming up. Can put water-base, oil base or lacquers on top.
- #1712 FLAT WHITE LACQUER– High solids and fast-drying formula provide excellent sandability. It can be used on metal with etching thinner added.
- #1713 S/G WHITE LACQUER– High solids and fast-drying formula provides excellent sandability. It can be used on metal if etching thinner is used with it. Can add thinner to the desired transparency
- #450 GLOSS WHITE LACQUER– High solids and fast-drying formula provides excellent sandability. It can be used on metal if etching thinner is used with it. Can add thinner to the desired transparency
BRASS LACQUERS-For metals
For metals. Our brass lacquers are made to last and will never peel. They will also stick to aluminum if prepped properly and mixed with 20% etching thinner.
- CL346 CLEAR GLOSS BRASS LACQUER– Our clear gloss metal lacquer never flakes or peels. Needs to be out before use with our #219 REDUCER, a slower drying thinner.
- CL 369 CLEAR SATIN BRASS LACQUER- Our clear satin metal lacquer never flakes or peels.
- CL396 CLEAR GLOSS BRASS LACQUER-RFU– Ready for use. For dipping metals.
- #1712 FLAT WHITE LACQUER– High solids and fast drying. It can be used on metal with etching thinner added.
- #1713 S/G WHITE LACQUER– high solids fast drying that can be used on metal if etching thinner is used with it. Can add thinner to the desired transparency
CLEAR LACQUERS- Provides a lustrous appearance enhancing the natural beauty of interior wood surfaces
- #1550 FLAT CLEAR LACQUER
- #3344 MATTE CLEAR LACQUER- High solids and fast drying. Similar to an eggshell finish.
- #2408 SATIN CLEAR LACQUER
- #187 GLOSS CLEAR LACQUER- High solids fast drying with a nice high gloss sheen. Can add 20% of our #100 lacquer thinner to thin out.
- CLP 143 SATIN WATER CLEAR- Dries crystal clear.
- CLP 107 WATER CLEAR GLOSS TOP COAT- Dries crystal clear.
- 3005 WHITE UNDERCOAT PRIMER- High solids, fast drying. It sands easily without gumming up. Can top with waterbase, oil base or lacquers.
- 1712 WHITE PRIMER- For wood or metal. High solids and fast drying. It can be used on metal with etching thinner added.
- DUX WHITE PRECAT
- 333 BLACK UNDERCOAT PRIMER- High solids, fast-drying primer that can be used on wood or metal.
- 222 GLAZING LIQUID
PRE CATALYZED LACQUERS
- GIZA WHITE PRECAT LACQUER -5% SHEEN
- GIZA WHITE PRECAT LACQUER 25% SHEEN
- GIZA WHITE PRECAT LACQUER 40% SHEEN
- GIZA WHITE PRECAT LACQUER 90% SHEEN
- #152 SANDING SEALER- High solids. Dries clear with great build-up. Dries fast. Can put lacquer or regular polyurethane on top.
- DUX PRE-CAT SEALER
- CHEESECLOTH/RAGS- Superb quality rags designed for multi-tasking. The Premium Ganzie rags are lint-free, recycled T-shirts that are silk-screen free. Our biggest seller in rags because these are applicable to general-purpose cleaning.
Ganzie- Cleaning, Cleaning, Staining
Premium Ganzie- Cleaning, Staining
Colored Cotton- Cleaning, Staining
White Sheeting- Cleaning, Staining
Tight Weave Cheesecloth- Padding, Staining
- DUST MASKS- Non-toxic, particle, masks pass 50% less than comparable masks. Lightweight, comfortable and disposable.
Single support elastic band-50/box
Dual support elastic bands– 20/box
N95 respirator mask– 10/box
- SANDPAPER– 9″x 11″ sheets of finest quality for hand and/or machine sanding. Sold in sleeves of 100, except wet/dry and 80 grit which is sold in sleeves of 50 sheet, as noted.
Production Sandpaper Aluminum Oxide– for sanding raw wood, open coat.
Grits: 80D/50, 100C/100, 120C/100, 150C/100, 180C/100, 220A/100
Wet or Dry Sandpaper– final topcoat wet sanding and prior to polishing.
Grits: 220A/50, 320A/50, 360A/50, 400A/50, 500A/50, 600A/50
No Fill/No Load- Sandpaper- Silicone Carbide– for undercoats/primers and between coats.
Grits: 80B/50, 100B/100, 120A/100, 120B/100, 150B/100, 180B/100, 220A/100, 280B/100,
320A/100, 320B/100, 400B/100
PSA Discs– Carat Brand Autoroll Box- Zinc stearate coated (gray/blue) with B weight
backing, increases disk life by as much as 50% over competitive products in loading, tear
and edge wear. Available in 5″ discs ONLY and packaged in autoroll box of 100 discs.
Grits: 100B, 120B, 150B, 180B, 220B, 320B, 400B
PSA 5″ Discs– Bulldog Gold Resin Bonded Paper- Calcium stearate coated (gold color) with C weighty backing makes these tougher and more tear resistant than the Carat brand.
Available in 5″ discs ONLY and packaged in autobox of 100 discs for quick, easy dispensing with adhesive backing.
Grits: 80D, 100C, 120C, 150C, 180C, 220C, 320C, 400C
GRIP 5″ Discs– Bulldog Gold Brand Resin Bonded Paper- same as PSA, but with velcro backing. Available in 5″ discs ONLY, and packaged in 50 discs per box.
Grits: 80D, 100C, 120C, 150C, 180C, 220C, 320C, 400C
“Mighty Sander” Sanding Block– High impact plastic with a cushioned bottom. Powerful spring-loaded clamps hold a half-sheet of 9″ x 11″ sandpaper firmly in place.
Hand Sanding Block– Rubber construction. Excellent for hand sanding of flat surfaces- wet or dry
sanding. Available in two sizes; 5″ and 9″.
Abrasive Foam Sanding Pads– 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4 x 1/2″ Silicone Carbide abrasive foam pads are made with a tough, flexible bond that delivers a smooth long-lasting cut. These are perfect for sanding sealers where hand sanding is necessary. Won’t wrinkle like sheet paper. Sold by case of 50, or individual. Grits: #120, #150, #180, #220
Felt Rubbing Block– Hard felt block for wet sanding and hand rubbing/polishing of finishes. 4″ x 2″ x 1″
- SCRUBBING PADS- These steel wool substitutes are excellent for stripping, rubbing between coats, polishing, & cleaning. Fine, Medium, and Course. 10/pack- 6″ x 8″ in size.
- STEEL WOOL– The finest quality steel wool on the market. Available in cases and reels. A case contains 6 sleeves with 16 pads/sleeves. Reel form is the best value.
CASE– #1, #2, #3, #1/0, #2/0, #3/0, #4/0
REEL– #1, #2, #3, #1/0, #2/0, #3/0, #4/0
- TACK CLOTH– Excellent product for removing particles from wood after sanding. Reuseable. 18′ x 36″ in size. Not for use with water-based finishes, or Pre-cat or Post-cat lacquers. It can cause crazing or checking.