The Benefits of Our Shellac Based Finish
Our product offers each user a set of unique benefits. Here is a quick rundown of some of the best benefits you’ll find when using 77 Lubricite for a shellac based finish:
- Works on any wood type and atop any new or existing finish
- You can add color to any piece by mixing 77 Lubricite with our alcohol stains
- You can mix 77 Lubricite with dry powders for repairs/scratches/touch-ups
- It dries in minutes, so it is perfect for on-site work
- It does not have an offensive odor
- Pads on smooth with thin layers which produces a beautiful finish
- Diminishes imperfections while also building the finish
- It is compatible with leather or leather top tables
Be sure to check out our Youtube page to learn about all of its features and application methods!
About 77 Lubricite
We are proud to introduce you to Lubricite Finishes, a perfect woodworking shellac. Our grandfather developed this is our flagship product and we are happy to carry on his legacy. He developed this long-lasting shellac based padding lacquer formula in 1948 to eliminate the time-consuming methods of mixing shellacs, solvents, waxes, and oils in order to get the best finish. So, you can say it is a one-of-a-kind lacquer and ready to use for the French polish technique. And as cliche as it might sound, there is nothing like 77 Lubricite on the market. Even popular, well-known labels have failed to replicate our tried and true formula. It is the perfect fine wood antique finish on the market.
You might not know it, but you have probably come across our product before. It is popular amongst hotels, restaurants and wood and leather manufacturers. So you might have seen a wood item with a perfect finish and not known it was 77 Lubricite that was used. Upholsters, antique dealers, and fine furniture restoration and repair experts commonly use our product. And you can even find it on wood instruments, clocks and music boxes. We are proud of the finish it provides and love seeing finished products, which you can check out on our gallery page. 77 Lubricite is the most unique shellac based finish you’ll find!